The superfood market is likely to obtain growth at an average CAGR of 6% and is forecasted to reach a valuation of USD 299 bn by 2032, while it holds a revenue of USD 166 Bn in 2022.
Higher inorganic and processed food along with social media health trends and latest superfood innovations are fueling the sales of superfoods in the global market. The rising awareness around the benefits of superfood coupled with the rising cases of modern-day health issues such as cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, osteoporosis, obesity, and cancer are pushing people to adopt healthy food items including superfoods.
The superfood market is a new market and industry that largely works on health trends and perceptions. Chia seeds, avocado, moringa, and other fruit and plant-based superfoods are being adopted by the end users as he/she is unable to get enough nutrients from their food intake.
Fruit remains the number one superfood when it comes to the segment. As the end users become conscious of what they eat, the sales of fruits with high fiber, vitamins and proteins are on surge.
Facebook, Instagram, and other social media platforms influence the end users for their food habits. Shifting to a certain diet and showing its results along with health-based influencers exploring superfoods and giving their review helps and influences people to adopt superfoods.
To Get Sample [email protected] https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11053
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The superfood market is dominated by North America and Europe together. Both holding almost the equal market share, fueling the demand for superfoods.
- The growth is attributed to favorable climatic conditions, availability of natural resources, technology, highly educated farmers, and an organized distribution channel dominated by cooperatives feed the increasing superfood demand.
- A big number of companies processing fruits and plant-based products to supplements and other superfood drinks is helping the higher sales of superfoods in the European region.
- US-based superfood startup, RDCL has started providing fruit-based superfood blends. The startup develops plant-based flavors that are mixed with water to brew super-water.
"The changing food cycle, use of higher inorganic substances in food processing and cultivation has fueled the demand for superfoods. Pesticides and chemical fertilizers have made the products lower in minerals and vitamins. Therefore, people have now started to shift towards organic food products along with superfoods whose higher nutritional structure helps end users prevent multiple diseases. Some of the latest superfoods that are anticipated to hold the larger portion of superfood industries such as Moringa, Wakame etc. Have already started gaining traction."Says a Future Market Insights analyst while discussing the future of the market.
The superfood market is full of new and old players by the several key vendors present in the market to lift the market share of superfoods. These players have been using different ways to acquire a bigger share of the market in recent years.
The market players work on the organic value of their product while experimenting on it for more health benefits.
Have a conversation with [email protected] https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-11053
Recent Market Development
- Nutiva has introduced its plant protein packed with power, the organic protein superfood smoothie that offers a protein blend with vitamins from fruits and vegetables.
- Brew, a superfruit juice containing cold brew coffee, was introduced in January 2021 by Ocean Spray Cranberries, the product will come in two flavors: cranberry blueberry with brew cold coffee and cranberry lemonade with cold brew coffee.
- Sunfood Superfoods has revised its set of products in 2022 including wellness super blend immunity, beauty blend, and superfood hydration. Apart from this, the company has also launched its organic superfoods such as Goji Berries, Cashews etc.
By Product Type:
- Grain and Seeds
- Herbs and Roots
- Other Types
By Distribution Channel:
- Online Channels
- Traditional Grocery Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Other Distribution Channel
- Convenience or ready-to-eat and ready-to-drink foods
- As it is superfoods
- Bakery and confectionary
- Other food types
Use promo code ->> FMITODAY to get flat 20% discount
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Growth Outlook for the Superfood Market?
- What is the Superfood Market Size in 2022?
- How much Growth Potential does Superfood Market hold?
- How much Global Share does the North American Superfood Market holds?
Top Reports Related To Food and Beverage Market Insights
Superfood Powders Market: The Global Superfood Powders Market is expected to reach a market valuation of USD 6,750.0 Mn by the year 2022, accelerating with a CAGR of 7.2% by 2022-2032.
Food Additives Market: From 2022 to 2032, the global Food Additives Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.6%, from USD1800 Mn in the year 2021 to USD 3410 Mn in 2032.
GCC Functional Food Market: GCC Functional Food Market: The revenue generated from the sales of functional foods in GCC countries is estimated to be around US$ 4,895 Mn in 2014, and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 10.9% during the forecast period 2015-2020.
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Unit No: 1602-006
Jumeirah Bay 2
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
Browse Other Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs
The post Raw and Organic Superfoods to Remain the Major Charm in Superfood Market | Study by Future Market Insights Inc. appeared first on Future Market Insights.
Original Source of the original story >> Raw and Organic Superfoods to Remain the Major Charm in Superfood Market | Study by Future Market Insights Inc.
This content is published on behalf of the above source. Please contact them directly for any concern related to the above.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements describe future expectations, plans, results, or strategies (including product offerings, regulatory plans and business plans) and may change without notice. You are cautioned that such statements are subject to a multitude of risks and uncertainties that could cause future circumstances, events, or results to differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements, including the risks that actual results may differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements.